- They have a staff of 11.
- 8 of the 11 deal with consumer complaints
- In general with insurance, the fewer restrictions, the more expensive.
Steve Brakey(sp?) is a Technical Expert from the Bangor SSA office
- He acknowledged that it's hard to reach the Bangor office by phone. They have one line for all of Maine and Eastern Canada and Quebec.
- If you call the national 800 number, they're looking at the same computers that they look at in Bangor.
- If you must call, the best times are Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
- Since I worked in Canada I may be able to get benefits from Canada. I should contact the office in Fredericton NB
I'm not sure who said this:
- File complaints online - I guessing this is Maine Insurance complaints.
Other notes here